We know one of the reasons why the Autumn Festival is so popular is because of the incredible food and drink on offer!
Cambridge has an amazing local food scene and we love to celebrate our local independents so we've picked some of the very best businesses on our doorstep! From award-winning street food to market produce to take home, it is the season of plenty!
Here is our full line-up for the day to wet your appetite...
Popular local street food collective foodPark have been with us from the beginning and we are proud to have grown with them! Serving from vintage, funky and colourful vans they are diverse, multi award-winning and look stunning parked up in Remembrance Meadow!
This year foodPark will be bringing us...
- Steak & Honour - two chefs, two vans, proper burgers
- Fired Up Pizza - proper pizza from a mobile wood-fired oven
- Tin Kitchen - hot filled artisan ciabattas from a pretty little tin van
- Churros Bar - fresh sweet churros and delicious dips
- The Wandering Yak - vibrant vegetarian street food
- Kura Kura - Sri-Lankan and South Indian street food; curries, roti and the best bhajis in town
- Guerilla Kitchen - bringing bao and epic sides to the street of Cambridge
More Street Food!
- Provenance - restaurant quality, modern, British food serving from their new converted horsebox!
- Pull Me Cheri - delicious pulled meat cooked with love in a old vintage Renault estafette!
- Azahar - Artisan Spanish food, served from a beautiful tiled Citreon van
- Kerief Catering - These authentic dutch poffertjes are fluffy sweet delights!
- Grounds - Our in-house café serving handmade lunches, snacks, ice creams and a BBQ from their pop-up in the playground.
Delicious Snacks and Take-Home Produce
- Events Tree - Vintage tea tent serving afternoon tea, cakes and homemade lemonade in our beautiful orchard.
- The Allotment Catering Co - Winner of the Cambridge food & drink awards pop-up of the year - serving snacks and refreshments as beautiful as the horse box they serve from!
- George's Bakery - a stunning array of big, beautiful cakes and baked produce
- Ely Fudge - handcrafted, local, mouth-watering fudge
- Gourmet Brownie - gorgeously gooey all-butter brownies using local, high quality ingredients
- Jack's Gelatos - a Cambridge must-try; organic, fair trade, creamy, superior quality ice cream
- Gourmet Vegan - proof that vegan's can be naughty too - yummy, handmade cakes and snacks
- Caffé Mobile - a Cambridge market staple serving fairtrade coffee and handmade cakes
- Cambridge Sustainable Foods - promoting good food for us and the planet!
- Mr Smith's Sweets - a traditional sweet shop pop-up in the park!
- Cambridge Preserves Kitchen - flavourful artisan jams, jellies and chutneys
- Humclosen - traditional cheese and specially chosen wine, the perfect combination!
- Madame Sunshine - Ghanaian dairy and gluten free sauces and chutneys that will bring a smile to your face
- Sweet Treat - old fashioned sweets, popcorn and candy floss!
- Lion & Lamb - popular local Milton pub serving local ales and cider and their home-made Scotch egg bar snacks
- Gentleman Jim's Bar - a finalist in the Cambridge food & drink awards 2017 for best bar! Serving from a beautifully restored horse box with a hint of vintage and retro
- Pinkster Gin - award winning gin pop-up bar and take home treats. Nationally recognised and made with raspberries picked up the road in Milton!
- Ely Gin Co - It's always gin o'clock with these flavoured gin gift bottles to take home. A tasty mixture of traditional with a modern twist!