It's less than two weeks until Milton Country Park's Autumn Festival! We have some fantastic local food, craft, activities and entertainment lined up for you this year - here is a full list of who and what will be there!
Remember to purchase your tickets in advance to guarantee you'll be there too and remember all proceeds go to Milton Country Park - thank you!
Food & Produce Stalls
- The Events Tree: vintage tea tent serving afternoon tea, cakes and snacks in the orchard
- Jolly Brewers: bar serving local beer and cider
- Ali's Baltic Bakes: hand crafted bite-sized piragi
- Triangle Farm: premium hot dogs and burgers from animals reared on their local farm near Ely
- Chilean Chunkies: Chilean Sandwiches & empanadas served from a very individual food trailer
- Gourmet Brownie: Bakers of deliciously decadent chocolate brownies of all flavours.
- Lion & Lamb: Sally and Lawrence will be serving up Pimms with their popular hog roast
- Café Mobile: fairtrade coffee and homemade bakes
- Gourmet Vegan: Vegan & gluten free products from around the world
- Cambridge Sustainable Foods: Promoting a sustainable local food system
- Azahar Artisan: Finest artisan Spanish food
- Ely Gin Co: flavoured gin tasters & take home
- Madame Sunshine: locally made chutneys and chilli jams bursting with flavour & love
- Mrs Smiths Sweets: traditional sweet shop
- Brown Bread Online: fresh bread, cakes & pastries
- OliveOlive: Fantastic olive oil and halloumi cheese
- GoGo Gogigui: Spicy-sweet Korean Seoul street food
- George's Bakery: local young baker creating cakes bakes and quiches from locally sourced ingredients
- Grounds: Milton Country Park's café serving from their converted horse and H van
- Thirsty Cambridge: Cambridge's funkiest independent wine shop offering tasters and bottles to take home
- Jacks Gelatos: artisan ice cream & sorbet in a wide range of exciting flavours handmade in Cambridge
- Enchanted Days Workshops: Creative CIC company Gap Learning are offering free magical workshops in the Wild Place (book in advance to be guaranteed a place!) plus story-telling, enchanted stall, hair braiding, painted motifs, enchanted creatures and dens!
- Hoveraid: Cambridge based charity will be bringing their hovercraft back and offering you a chance to feel what it's like to be part of their medical teams out in Madagascar. For a donation you will have an immersive experience finding out along the way about the work the HoverAid does then have a chance to ride with HoverAid on the lakes!
- College of West Anglia: peddle tractors to ride and animals to meet including their pony, rabbits, guinea pigs, and some creepy crawlies too!
- Produce Show: budding bakers, makers, growers, photographers get a chance to enter this annual competition or come along and get inspired by what other people have been making and creating locally!
- Canoe Safari: Run by our fantastic local guides, hire a boat for the family and explore the lakes, following a safari trail.
- Miniature steam train
- Wood Craft Folk: Make viking plaits and friendship bracelets with local volunteers
- Woodland Ways: bushcraft and survival display and demonstrations
- Glitterbugs: facepainting & glitter tattoos
- Greenleaf Forest School: wood craft make & take sessions
- Pond dipping
- SC Games: Traditional games
- FPAS: fishing tasters and environment agency tank
- Wild Pokehunt: Enter our competition to find the curious creatures hiding in the park and you could win a prize!
- Apple pressing: Meet the community orchard volunteers, have a go at pressing the apples grown in our very own orchard and try the delicious juice!
- Rosti Strasse: Swiss potato rosti - street style
- Fired Up: Proper pizza from a mobile wood-fired oven
- Juice Box: Fresh and healthy juices and smoothies
- Churros Bar: Mexican doughnuts with delicious finger licking dips
- Wandering Yak: Street food pop-up of the year! Try their vibrant vegetarian flavours of the middle east
- Guerilla Kitchen: A food revolution in a steamed bao bun
- Steak & Honour: Some of the finest burgers in Cambridge served from a vintage H van
- Holy Schnitzels: Authentic Austrian mountain food using traditional family recipes
- Buffalo Joes: The ultimate chicken wings
Guesting with FoodPark is new foodie on the block Kura Kura: Sri-Lankan and South Indian street food served from a colourful, converted horse box!
- The Scented Candle Co: candles made with the finest natural waxes and essential oils
- Two P's in a Pod: jewellery, cross stitch and stained glass
- Blue Design Shed: fused glass and textiles
- Art is Ann: crystal jewellery
- Karen's Crystals: sterling silver and gemstone jewellery
- Handmade at Home: A range of handsewn gifts for children & adults
- Kiddy Shack: handcrafted nursery accessories and gifts
- Flossy Felts: hand felted pictures, cards, bags, brooches and animals
- Pretty Fascinating: fascinators
- Buds 2 Bloom: handmade flower hair garlands, accessories and flowers
- Luna Bear Crafts: handmade homeware and accessories
- Patchwork Toad: handmade patchwork toys
- Jabbawocky: unique and beautiful handmade jewellery
- Little Tinkers: cute range of little hand-made and hand-painted gifts
- Ginas jewellery: sterling silver and silver plated gemstone jewellery
- Jo Clark - Cambridge artist & illustrator selling prints and cards
- Stitchery: bunting, handsewn gifts etc
- Just a Little Something From Sarah: frames with cute mini figures
- Kiki's House: handmade soaps, candles & bath bombs
- Birdies Bags: homemade textiles and bags in bold birdie fabrics
- JM Belts: family business selling handmade leather belts from Cambridge Craft Market
- AJ plants: plants and handmade planters
- Business Fairy: beautiful handmade children's teepees & accessories
- The Balloon Pet Shop: walking pet helium balloons
- Green stage with live music including...
- Red Velvet
- Chris Fox
- Tomorrow the World
- Tuesday Night Band
- Tia & the Bandits
- Major Rat Run
- David Cambridge
- JB Band
- Six Pack DJs & more
- Uk Pie Party: comedy extravaganza raising money for cancer charities with Pie in the Face humour
- Street performers
- story telling
- pirates treasure hunt
- meet the mermaid
We also have stalls where you can meet the team from You Can Bike Too, our sponsors Cambridge Water will be giving out free water saving devices, the Milton Photography Club have a display, Cambridge City Council have an information stall and more...
This list is accurate at the time of publishing but may be subject to change - we will keep it updated!