Cambridge's award winning street food collective will be returning to Milton Country Park's Autumn Festival on Sunday 25th September with an even bigger line up of fabulous foodies!
We have been proud to partner with FoodPark with this event for the past three years. Their innovative food is a terrific crowd-pleaser and well worth a visit alone. FoodPark Night Markets are always a sell out success, and at the Autumn Festival you get a unique opportunity to experience the collective delights of these funky foodie vans in a beautiful park setting, with a bar and festival entertainment thrown in! Plus with extended trading hours until 5pm you can get a chance to enjoy lunch and dinner in the park!
This year confirmed FoodPark traders include...
- Rosti Strasse: Swiss potato rosti - street style
- Fired Up: Proper pizza from a mobile wood-fired oven
- Juice Box: Fresh and healthy juices and smoothies
- Churros Bar: Mexican doughnuts with delicious finger licking dips
- Wandering Yak: Street food pop-up of the year! Try their vibrant vegetarian flavours of the middle east
- Guerilla Kitchen: A food revolution in a steamed bao bun
- Steak & Honour: Some of the finest burgers in Cambridge served from a vintage H van
- Holy Schnitzels: Authentic Austrian mountain food using traditional family recipes
- Buffalo Joes: The ultimate chicken wings
Guesting with FoodPark is new foodie on the block Kura Kura: Sri-Lankan and South Indian street food served from a colourful, converted horse box!
Tickets to the Autumn Festival are just £5 in advance, £7 on the gate but they are limited so don't leave it too late! Children under 16 are free! There is limited parking on site - please use alternative transport if at all possible.