Thank you for your interest in our SUP courses!
You can book and pay for a Ready to Ride or Born to Ride course online by following the two simple steps below.
First select and pay for your course. Secondly, once you have checked out, you will be directed back here to complete your booking form below. Bookings can't be accepted until a completed form is received. Thank you.
Step 1. Select and pay for your course
Please choose either an adult Ready to Ride or child Born to Ride course then select a date from the drop down menu.
We use Paypal as a secure payment platform. If you don't have a Paypal account you can select to check out as a guest.
Step 2. Complete this booking form
A booking can only be accepted once this information is received.
Terms and conditions:
- All bookings are made with Cambridge Sport Lakes Trust, Milton Country Park, Cambridge Rd, Milton, Cambridge, CB24 6AZ.
- The terms and conditions of all agreements made with Cambridge Sport Lakes Trust shall be subject to, and governed by, English law.
- Courses / lessons are to be sold according to the course description and content. No course or lesson should be sold as to a level ascertained on its completion.
- We are not responsible for weather and have no control over it. We make every effort to provide alternative activities and dates. This is subject to availability. Refunds are not given due to weather conditions.
- For children under the age of 16 we require a parent/guardian to be present either in the activity or on the bank.
- All Lessons & Courses: Any fees paid will be refunded if the participant makes a cancellation more than 30 days before the course is to commence. Within 30 days of the course commencement fees paid will not be refunded.
- The company reserves the right to cancel any course or lesson for any reason at any time before the start of the course. In this situation participants will be offered alternative dates or a full refund.
- Cancellation due to situations out of the control of Cambridge Sport Lakes Trust's control may be subject to the loss of money paid where a refund is not possible.
- All re-bookings will be handled directly with participants in the event of adverse conditions.
- A failure to attend a booked course will be considered a cancellation.